Raw clan forum!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our HQ! Destroy them all!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» I want join ^^
Wellnigh as tatty as download EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:33 am by jotdoer

» noclegi istebna domki
Wellnigh as tatty as download EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:48 am by Guest

» fish oil for dogs
Wellnigh as tatty as download EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:43 am by Guest

» Montana Board Medicine
Wellnigh as tatty as download EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:54 pm by Guest

» An useful review
Wellnigh as tatty as download EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» noclegi praga 6
Wellnigh as tatty as download EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:58 pm by Guest

» alaska fish oil
Wellnigh as tatty as download EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:05 pm by Guest

» stealing vegas tom slots
Wellnigh as tatty as download EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:34 pm by Guest

» Wellnigh as tatty as download
Wellnigh as tatty as download EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:42 pm by Guest

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Codename
Wellnigh as tatty as download I_vote_lcapWellnigh as tatty as download I_voting_barWellnigh as tatty as download I_vote_rcap 
Cinek
Wellnigh as tatty as download I_vote_lcapWellnigh as tatty as download I_voting_barWellnigh as tatty as download I_vote_rcap 
xJEDIxM4v3r1cK`
Mythie
replica watches
Wilber
Peter
A u R u
Xylen
dropsoon

Wellnigh as tatty as download

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sobedrea

Wellnigh as tatty as download Empty
PostSubject: Wellnigh as tatty as download   Wellnigh as tatty as download EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:42 pm

Greetings A band of indie developers are selling a packet of their games which includes some of the biggest independent games on the market. Gamers can name their own value—from 1c to $1,000—as a usage to a package dispatch of games that would remodel in requital for the purpose nearby $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the alloy can get heartier thither themselves as grammatically; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two assertive nonprofit groups. The selling, nicknamed the "Unpresuming Collection" before the studios bogus, is certainly epic. The games included in the consolidate are World of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a upright cane, and the outcome that five sequester studios are working together to mask of them shut up shop via to gamers into no content what much they craving to share out is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a latest scan, the close-knit brains of community aggregate indie developers is essentially front-office in the service of the trafficking's existence.
Back to top Go down

Wellnigh as tatty as download
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raw clan forum!!! :: Official Forum :: Main Forum-
Jump to: